Thursday 28 January 2010

Radio Radio

I shall be nattering on  Wolverhampton Community Radio tonight.

It's on between 10pm and midnight on 101.8 WCR FM which is Wolverhampton's Community Radio Station available in that area on 101.8 FM and everywhere else at http://www.wcrfm.com/

I have no idea what I shall say - it depends on the questions... :-)

Otherwise all is going well the album is in repress and it has featured in two 'Best of 2009' critic's charts in Classic Rock presents Prog.. I am really delighted...

Harpsong is in the running for a much admired Hancock Award on the Talkawhile forum for 'Best Original Song' and that has delighted me even more..

The songs for the new album are coming together and plans are afoot for a one-off Trader Horne re-union gig later this year.. Gulp!

No comments: